I found a dog that I would feed snacks and was smart enough to come looking for me morning and dinner time..
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
The Sanctuary at Tissawewa, Anuradhapura
This was what it said a 3* hotel with charming old colonial feel and pace to the place. However, the wifi called Stone Age would be an elevated description of it. The room, while could use sprucing u, was clean and adequate. I loved the grounds and just sitting out idling away like the old British Raj.
I found a dog that I would feed snacks and was smart enough to come looking for me morning and dinner time..
I found a dog that I would feed snacks and was smart enough to come looking for me morning and dinner time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Dhaka what a surprising friendly place. I was happy I made this stop. Everywhere I seem to go people want to take a selfie with me.it must b...
-
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy , Sri Lanka . It is located in...
-
I made a mistake and showed up at the airport for am 7:45 am flight instead of 7:45 pm. I thought about then changed my mind to staying at t...







No comments:
Post a Comment