Saturday, January 25, 2020
The Taj I
A young male driver picked me up at my hotel at 7 am for our Taj Mahal journey. The drive is long about 4 hours with an excellent stop for the bathroom and coffee. I realized on the ride that I left my phone in the hotel at the lounge. A quick call resolved the issue and off we went to the Taj. Once in the city, we meet our guide an affable chap with a good sense of humor. He proceeded to guide me into the Taj.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Dhaka what a surprising friendly place. I was happy I made this stop. Everywhere I seem to go people want to take a selfie with me.it must b...
-
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy , Sri Lanka . It is located in...
-
I made a mistake and showed up at the airport for am 7:45 am flight instead of 7:45 pm. I thought about then changed my mind to staying at t...



No comments:
Post a Comment