The Taj and Sri Lanka
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Symphony Restaurant
I did have a wonderful meal at the recommended Symphony Restaurant. I had grilled shrimp, after all, we are on an island, with vegetable rice. The inside was well appointed and the staff attentive. The price was about $16 USA.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Collage: The End
The End:
Dhaka I
Dhaka what a surprising friendly place. I was happy I made this stop. Everywhere I seem to go people want to take a selfie with me.it must b...
Temple of the Tooth: History
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy , Sri Lanka . It is located in...
Last Night...
I made a mistake and showed up at the airport for am 7:45 am flight instead of 7:45 pm. I thought about then changed my mind to staying at t...
No comments:
Post a Comment