The Taj and Sri Lanka
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
An Exhausting Day..
Here was my very tired day:
50 Hour flight
Check into hotel
Order Breakfast
Sleep
Watch Peaky Blinders
Read
Order cheese plate
Binge watch some more
Sleep
Order Ice Cream
Make calls
Try to sleep for tour tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Collage: The End
The End:
Dhaka I
Dhaka what a surprising friendly place. I was happy I made this stop. Everywhere I seem to go people want to take a selfie with me.it must b...
Temple of the Tooth: History
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy , Sri Lanka . It is located in...
Last Night...
I made a mistake and showed up at the airport for am 7:45 am flight instead of 7:45 pm. I thought about then changed my mind to staying at t...
No comments:
Post a Comment